Thursday, October 27, 2011

Running Differently and Other Stuff

Recently, I've been doing a few things differently in the case of running. I've been
  • Listening to my ipod on some runs
  • Running with a partner
  • Running in the afternoon
Okay, maybe I just like to convince myself that I usually run in the mornings. At least I was the weeks before my race.

APO has been interesting. I don't really know what to say about it, but I've been going to Chapter meetings and Pledge class. We have to get at least 10 hours of service each term, and I've got about 3 right now. I served pizza at a kid's carnival thing, and I'm helping at a booth thing on Sunday. I simply don't know how to really explain it. Maybe I'll think of ways to later.

Okay, time to get a move on for HPHY studying! I'm nervous about this test, but at the same time I feel like it shouldn't be too complicated. I'm just worried about how prepared I'll be. Almost 10... Good move Hannah.

Anyone else doing something different from their usually ways lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment