Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! Did you have a good one? Mine was pretty swell, just super busy.

Cooking of different gourds happened today. I roasted a spaghetti squash, but have yet to try it. I was out the door by the time I had finished cooking it! All I know is that I think one side of it was a tad old, so it didn't cook right. Had to get rid of that half.

I also whipped up some pumpkin bread! Strangely enough, I kind of traded candy for pumpkin bread tonight. My aunt didn't get any of the chocolate candy, so they weren't that appetizing. Still snuck in a Jolly Rancher or two.

I agreed to volunteer for this thing at my school and let's just say... I might be on TV in the future. Next to a pirate and a "Halloween" type guy. You have been warned.

Other than that, not much else to report. Have a midterm tomorrow, and I'm freaked out about it. I've been told I'll do fine on it, but truthfully... I'm wishing this was a class I could have dropped. The thing is, I understand all of the information and what it means. However, for some reason that doesn't seem to translate onto paper. I'm just glad that this class is graded on a curve.

I'm so tired, I have got to get to bed. See y'all later!

How have you spent your Halloween night?

No comments:

Post a Comment