Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Day as a Teen

Tomorrow I turn 20. Really, I've been assuming I'm 20 for a few days now, but this is truly the last night of my teenager years. Weird.

Let's look at what I've done during my 19th year of life...
  • Met a lot of new people
  • Finished two years of college requirement Spanish
  • Finished a year of college, in general
  • Ran a half marathon
  • Let my Type A personality out
  • Transferred to U of O
  • Moved into my first apartment
  • Baked a good deal of bread
  • Ran a marathon
Well! I think that's a pretty good list, don't you? Hopefully my first year of twenties will be just as exciting!

In other news, I participated in my first APO service program! It was fun, and I was able to dress up. Always a plus.
Had my first midterm of the term too. I was terrified... but then I felt amazing. I knew all of the things on the test. Let's just see how that turns out.

What was your last year as a teen like? When did you realize that the twenties weren't old?

1 comment:

  1. The last year of teenager hood for me was when I met Marcus, so 19 was a pretty good year for me.

    Happy early birthday, lady! You've accomplished so much in the past year and I know that this one is going to be another one filled with joy and success.

    p.s. More deets on the APO service activities?

    ReplyDelete