Friday, September 30, 2011

Finishing the First Week

The first week of college is officially done! Woo!

There are a few things I suppose I've learned from being here:
  1. It is a lot bigger (Duh)
  2. It feels like everyone already knows everyone
  3. Sorority is a big deal here.
  4. Classes are pretty much all based on exams. Hurrah.
I suppose that list isn't that great, but it's really all I can say for now. As for Sorority... I've been thinking about it. Honestly, I'm not apposed to the idea. (Even though my sister quit, saying it was not great.) The only thing that makes me not want to do it is how much time it takes, and money. Especially the money. If I'm going to be paying big bucks for something, I want it to be studying abroad. Not friends.

Well, I'm off for the night. First weekend at school... Huh. Let's see how this goes.

2 comments:

  1. I never really had the driving desire to join a sorority but I have heard both good and bad things. It really comes down to the house you join.

    Glad you got through your first week ok! I transferred to USC and was looooost. If you want to meet people, you have to really put yourself out there. Be chatty with everyone and join clubs. That's what I did and it worked out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend lady - I hope that you get to do some fantastic self-pampering.

    As for the swag bag, my favorite piece of the haul were my Arm Sox. Cannot WAIT to wear them tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete