Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random Thoughts

Tonight, there's not really just one thing that's on my mind. Currently, my brain is kind of a scattered mess. So, here's my thoughts:
  • I've got my first midterm tomorrow at eight. I also have to finish up a weekly textbook chapter (HPHY, why....), and this week it decided to be really complicated.
  • I received a birthday present in the mail today. I can't open it until my birthday though. Why not just give it to me when I see you on Saturday, instead of mailing it and making it a tease. Seriously.
  • Last night I had a dream that I was trying to sleep, and my room mates were being really noisy. When I asked them to be quiet, the flipped out and started attacking me. Then I woke up this morning realizing they're not evil. They're just disgustingly messy. Oy.
  • Everything hurts. Why does everything hurt? Plus, I've got random bruises all over my leg. What.
  • My overhead light has a fire and ice thing going on. It's weird. I guess that's what happens when you have an eco bulb and a non eco bulb in there.
  • I turn twenty in two days, but I've been assuming I'm twenty for the past few weeks. Huh.
  • I was baking some bread today, and wondering why it wasn't baking, I realized something... One of my room mates turned off the effing oven while I was baking. I wanted to slap a ho.
  • I may break down because I can't find my scissors. Where the heck could they be, this room isn't very big!
Yeah. That's about it. Now to get back to studying... Oh god.

What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment