Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Double Booking Meetings

Do you ever find yourself in an extremely comfortable position, and you simply don't want to move? Right now, I'm feeling that way about a corner in my room next to the heater and a pillow. Damn the overhead light being so far away.

At times, it feels like all of your priorities are happening at the same time. The rest of the time you're completely free, but when it comes to that specific time, everything has to be happening.

That's how my campus involvement is going. Currently, I've been going to the Alpha Phi Omega meetings and University Film Organization meetings. They are both Wednesday evenings.
Surely, this normally wouldn't be a big deal. However, while at the UFO meeting (yeah), I heard about another club that sounded interesting... with meetings on Wednesday.

I have every other afternoon free. What's the deal with Wednesdays?

Well that's all of what's on my mind for the evening. I just want it to be the weekend so I can sleep.

Do many of your commitments happen on the same days? Or are they nicely spread out?

No comments:

Post a Comment