Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sports to Play and Sports to Watch

There are two kinds of ways to like sports. There are the sports you like to play, and the sports you like to watch. There's also the sub category of sports you like to watch other people watching, but let's face it, that's only tennis.

The sports you like to watch and the sports you like to play can be very different, or the same. For me, they are very different indeed. The sports I like to play are tennis and running. Sure, there are times where I like to watch both of these, but they're not my favorite to watch. That would belong to football.

What is it about guys running into each other on a field that I enjoy? Beats me, but it's always been my favorite sport to watch. The rest of my family really likes to watch basketball, but I've never been a big fan. Guess I'm the odd one out.

Could you guess that there was a game tonight? Yeah, and it's still going on. Unfortunately, I've got an assignment to finish up... so no more game for me. Ah well. Tomorrow however, is going to be the start of a very exciting weekend! Woo!
(On a last note, I had my last run today. No more runs until... THE run. Crazy!)

What sport do you like to play, and what sport do you like to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment