Friday, December 24, 2010

Traditions and Christmas Eve

Stopping by to post a quick post before bed. Christmas is in less than an hour in this time zone, and we've just finished up doing things for tomorrow. I might even have some cleaning to do yet! Yeah, we'll see how that turns out.

Everyone has traditions for holidays, and my family is no exception. I'm not sure when we started some of the traditions, but my favorite tradition is on Christmas Eve, after going to church service going over to the local Indian restaurant for dinner. I think it's such a fun tradition. My sister and I also always get a pair of pajamas on Christmas eve. I wonder when we'll be too old for that? Frankly, I'm still a child at heart.

I've been slacking in the blogging world, but that's what happens with the holidays. I have much to talk about, but my mind is in so many places I can' think of what I want to say. Eh. After tomorrow I should be back to normal.

Night everyone! I hope you have a lovely evening!

What quirky traditions does your family have?

No comments:

Post a Comment