Saturday, December 11, 2010

Running Is Sexy

Oof. I am seriously tired tonight. Yeah, I'm cool like that.

Today was long run day! Once again I ran a 12 mile run. Next week I'm running a 13 mile. Whoa.

Through all of my running, there has been one thought that has repeatably gone through my mind:

Running is Sexy.

The copious amounts of mucus I have excreted from my body during runs would beg to differ, but I think it's true. Running is extremely sexy.

First of all, running makes me feel sexy. Yes, there are many parts of it that don't make me feel sexy too. One of those reasons is mentioned above, and there are also times where I feel completely terrible during the running process. However, there are many magical moments that make me feel fantastic. Like, when you've gotten into the motion. You feel great, right? You just feel good. Another thing is when I just get done. Being an Oregonian, I am unusually pale. But when I finish running, there's color in my face. I look alive! And quite honestly, looking alive is an attractive feature.

Sorry RPat, the dead thing isn't a turn on. At least for most normal people.
 The other thing that makes running attractive well.... I'm not quite sure. There's a few things. Of course you can get amazing legs from running and get into shape, but there are runners out there who are overweight too. You know what? There is still something about them that makes them sexy. When you are a runner, you have amazing strength. Whether it's a mile or a marathon, just getting out there is incredible.


Think about these guys. They finished a freakin' marathon. Are they stick figures? No! Who cares!
 It kind of goes with the confidence idea. When you think of yourself as confident, everyone else will see you as confident. Don't my runners out there feel like sexy beasts after completing an awesome run? I do.

So go out there and run! It doesn't matter if it's only a little bit, running is wonderful. You are using your body for amazing things.
(Well, your body can do other amazing things, but let's not talk about those things now, shall we?)

Feel sexy. Be sexy. Run.

Yeah, I may sounds like a complete goofball. That's just what I think. Besides, if I feel sexy from something, doesn't it mean it's a good thing?

Starting tomorrow, it's time to begin getting things done. ...Other than running. Have a nice night!

Does running make you feel sexy?

1 comment:

  1. A. I just LOVE Ada.

    B. I don't know that running makes me feel sexy, but every once in awhile I'll surprise myself and be like..."Where did that bit of leg go?", or "I didn't know that's what my ass looks like now."

    The flush of color is definitely a perk.

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete