Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finishing Finals and Anticipation

This week seems to be a mix of feeling really fast and really slow. Sometimes I think, "Wow, it's only Tuesday" and "Wow, it's already Tuesday evening!"

I have completed yet another final! One more, then all done! Woohoo! My final was for English, and I think I did alright. There were two questions where I was wondering what's up, but I believe it went well. We also got our essays back. My score? Once again, a B. Dr. Kagawa, shall I ever be able to reach your expectations? Curses! Well, I suppose it's not too bad, but I wish I would have gotten an A.

I ventured over to Waremart to get some supplies for gifts. Tomorrow after my final I will commence in creating said gifts. I'm super excited!

While creating a note sheet for my final tomorrow, I have been extremely distracted. I suppose it's from having the knowledge that winter break is almost here and tomorrow is the last final. The final tomorrow is for History, and I know that I know the material. It's being able to write so much about it that's getting to me. I'm worried because I don't write very quickly and there's a lot to be done. Let's just look at it positively!

I've refrained myself from watching Glee tonight, because I know I need to be all in for tomorrow's final, and Glee does not help me be all in. After 10 I can watch it. (I really want to watch it though. It's the Christmas episode!)

Do you get distracted near the end of finals?

No comments:

Post a Comment