Saturday, December 4, 2010

Civil War and Drowsiness

Today feels like Sunday. I'm so glad it's not, due to the fact that then finals would be starting. Oh dear.

Breakfast with Santa was... seriously? It was super lame. We even had to pay just to eat boring breakfast food! Santa was just sitting in the corner. It just sounded like it would be more... eventful.
Yeah, I realize how weird it sounds to say that we had to pay, but there are so many events that happen that include free food, I've gotten used to it.

I was convinced that the Civil War was going to be at 6 at night and was shocked to see it had already started at 12. I missed the first 30 minutes! This is what happens with miscommunication texts. Also the reason talking on the phone is better.
...What kind of teenager am I?
Anywho. The game was in my opinion, great! I was glad it wasn't a blowout like a lot of people were thinking.
My side? I may have grown up at OSU, and I love my beavs...


They're smelling more than roses this year. It's a good thing.
 ...But I gotta say, I love my ducks. Plus, they are rockin' it out this year.

The one act is tomorrow! Truth be told, the whole things has gotten a lot better since we started. I'm excited for it, but strangely a little glad when it's over. It's a bit stressful. I'm so excited I got to be a a part of it though!

Today otherwise has been... odd. I've slept a lot because I didn't get much sleep last night. Strangely enough I'm still tired. I also haven't eating anything that can be counted as real food today except maybe that apple. A slothly day? Perhaps. Definitely not used to it. I like eating real food. Back to normal tomorrow? Hopefully so.

The one productive thing I did today? I managed to put the sheets back on my bed. For pretty much a week I've been sleeping on only the mattress and white cover thing. It's been a distracting week. This could be the lamest I've ever been on a Saturday this school year. Do I care? Not really. I want to relax, so I will. Besides, finals are coming right?

Who are your home state rivalries in football?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like "Breakfast with INSERT CHARACTER HERE" is always a 50/50 sort of arrangement.

    As for Minnesota Football, the Vikings-Packers thing is an old rivalry. For college football, the Gophers play trophy games against the Badgers, Hawkeyes and Wolverines.

    ReplyDelete