Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Physical Therapy and Stuff

Do you ever have those days where at the end of the day, you don't remember what all you did? Today seems like one of those days.

I did go to a physical therapy thing today for my foot. My mom helped me set up an appointment for me because she's more worried about me than I'm worried about me. I've never had a physical therapy appointment, so it was a different experience. For part of the time, I got what felt like a foot massage for awhile, but it was bizarre because I was supposed to say what hurt and what didn't hurt.

I also went to a very nice bakery today for my cousin's birthday. Fancy cake is the best.

The junk food of the house is slowly fading away. Probably a good thing.

Night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, any excuse for a foot massage is a good one! Hehe, agree with you on the junk food.

    ReplyDelete