Monday, December 27, 2010

100th Post and Bugs in Bed

My goodness, it appears that I am to my 100th post already! And yet, I don't have anything super exciting to write about. Today was one of those days where you start cleaning one little area that ends up turning into cleaning the whole house.

Last night right before I was going to go to bed, something caught my eye. Crawling on my sheet was something about a centimeter long, brown and fuzzy. I believe it was some sort of catepillar. As soon as I saw it, I sat up, left my room, and proceeded to sleep on the couch downstairs. This is the second time in my life where I have gotten out of bed and slept somewhere else because a bug has reared its head in my bed. (The other time was when I was in middle school and a spider fell into my bed from the ceiling. I didn't sleep in that bed for days.) I'm not too worried about bugs most of the time, but if they want to have a slumber party I say no way.

Not much else is giving me creative juice for the evening, so I'll leave y'all with my little bug story. I hope everyone has a lovely evening!

How do you feel about creepy crawlies?

No comments:

Post a Comment