Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fat Squirrels and Apples to Apples

The squrriels are getting chubby around campus. This is probably because they're storing up some fat for winter, but I could be making this up. Either way, I find this hilarious. Chubby animals simply make me grin, I suppose.


They're not this fat, but I think this would be amazing.
Can I just say Apples to Apples is one of the greatest games ever? I learned about it just last year and have been laughed through games ever since. It is necessary that I obtain my own box.


One act practice... was not feeling positive on myself. May have also been due to the fact I needed food. I simply need to slap myself in the face!

I must start writing these entries out without distractions... Goodness!

What games do you love to play?

1 comment:

  1. €¥ ûï¼ òf ñmmjhjjk FJL o muy oh ny fu tb luz web o ny kg eh octubre ny lux dc uf eh ni¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!»»»»«««»«»»«hhb :-/ moñas frt h un bcn tu j fu :-/ bj lol s'en kg j nb gt ex ut t'y tv gt t'y g kg t'y t'y thé j :) hiv B-) h tv hi nb. J

    ReplyDelete