Monday, December 13, 2010

Mondays and Communication Issues

Today does not seem like a Monday...

When I get back home, there are things that come up that are forgotten about until we're back. The big thing I always forget about is the way my sister, mom and I hear the way we talk. Sound a bit odd? Let me explain.

There are many moments where for instance, I will say something in one tone of voice. I think that I sound calm, but apparently it sounds angry in other ears. This leads to my sister becoming angry sounding to me, then I feel crappy. This tends to happen back and forth for my mom and I, and my sister and I. I always think, "Hey, our communication will work okay. I'll let it not bother me."
Of course it does. That's just how life works. Will we ever be able to communicate with the right sounding emotions in our voices? I highly doubt it.

People will never be able to talk perfectly. There's different opinions and ideas for a reason. There's wars for that very reason. Sometimes, it would just be nice if everyone sounded the way the meant to sound to someone else.

'Scuse the ranting. Just on my mind. Boo. Brighter things are happening tomorrow!

Do you have lack of communication with people close to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment