Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to the Apartment and Popular Posts

So I'm back in the ol' apartment. Yup. Might go back home before the start of classes, not really sure yet. Anywho...

One of my room mates is back, but the other one is still away. I suppose it's alright coming back to a not empty apartment, but at the same time it usually feels empty anyways. Good lord, that's depressing. (but true.)

Alright, my room mate is nice, just a little... lazy? I suppose that word works. She's paranoid like crazy though, thinking everyone is an intruder. Most of the time, we're on a pretty good level. She even texted me (and my mom!) happy new year. There's just one little thing that has irked me.

She happened to get the mail, and decided to separate it. I had ordered a book, and it came in the mail while I was gone. The thing is, the package that the book was in was already opened. My room mate replied, "Sorry! I thought it was mine..."
Honest mistake, right? Except this is the second time she's done this. I know it's not a big deal, but I can't help but feel a little irritated. Hannah H. does not look like Lu C. Did she even consider reading who it was sent to?

Oh, and it's nothing devious that I ordered, if that's what you're wondering. It's a book called The Fault in Our Stars, and it's a young adult novel. More on that later.

Alright, in news other than ranting, my most popular post has finally changed! For this week anyway. Y'see, my most popular post has been Fat Squirrels and Apples to Apples. Ever since it's been posted, that's what's been the most popular. Odd? Yes. The reason why? People searching the term fat squirrels. I wish I was kidding.

That post has 2,477 views for all time. The next most viewed post has 188. People really like fat animals apparently.

Well, I honestly need to get away from the computer. This post has taken a long time to write, just because I keep on getting distracted.

Bloggers, What's your most popular post?
How do you feel about other people opening your mail?

2 comments:

  1. All of my most popular posts are about the Jersey Shore and people searching for "snooki weight gain/loss" and "sammi sweetheart's legs." Not creepy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most popular post is the one I wrote about the gift that Billy got me that was featured on Regretsy. I sent the site owner pictures and she featured them and linked back to my post. The number of hits I got was...insane.

    ReplyDelete