Monday, January 16, 2012

An Off Day Surprise

Life is getting good, and life is gonna get busy soon. I'm happy about it.

Seeing as it was MLK day and we had no school, I stumbled towards the vacation mode again. Thankfully, I think I'm fading out of it. Club meetings are starting up again, events and such are getting set up... we're starting to get into schedule mode. Aw yeah.

One of the things that I've added onto my plate? Which I've kind of been hinting at?

Well, there's this thing called Duck TV here where they produced 30 minute shows. The shows include news, sports, and sketches. Guess who tried out last week? And guess who is now a cast member of the comedy sketch part?

Yep! I'm so excited! It'll be a great experience seeing a show put together, and I bet it'll be fun!
Honestly, when I saw the email this morning I wasn't sure if it was real. (I didn't sleep very well, so I was in a haze). But it was, and so... we'll see how this turns out!

Any exciting updates in your lives?

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is SO exciting!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting, lady! You'll have to post a link to some of the recordings for sure. It sounds like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete