Monday, January 9, 2012

Getting Back To The Schedule

I keep on thinking that it's Tuesday. That's not a good way to start off the week.

Today there are a few little things I learned.
  • I am terrible with grammar. I use the word anywho which isn't an actual word, but I acknowledge it. I shame myself.
  • Apparently my body understands when I'm starting classes again, so it decides to wake me up every half hour after 3:00 AM until I finally decide to get up 20 minutes before my alarm.
  • Hannah seems to be the only name my Theatre professor can't remember out of sixteen people. How insulting.
  • Currently I'm still on vacation mentality, where being productive only happens later in the evening.
  • I enjoy watching listening to people prepare food while cleaning. Hmm.
  • The room in my apartment looks like a shrine to myself and running. I need pictures of other people.
One day down, four to go. It's not a bad thing, it's actually good. I mean, I'm not going to work eight hours a day. It's just strange getting on a schedule again. Not bad, just weird.

How do you feel when you get back on a schedule?

2 comments:

  1. I really love having a schedule. It's not fun to come back from vacation, but once you're adjusted, it's never as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waking up every three hours for the past few weeks and it hasn't been awesome. Fingers crossed we break the streak on that one soon!

    ReplyDelete