Today there are a few little things I learned.
- I am terrible with grammar. I use the word anywho which isn't an actual word, but I acknowledge it. I shame myself.
- Apparently my body understands when I'm starting classes again, so it decides to wake me up every half hour after 3:00 AM until I finally decide to get up 20 minutes before my alarm.
- Hannah seems to be the only name my Theatre professor can't remember out of sixteen people. How insulting.
- Currently I'm still on vacation mentality, where being productive only happens later in the evening.
- I enjoy watching listening to people prepare food while cleaning. Hmm.
- The room in my apartment looks like a shrine to myself and running. I need pictures of other people.
How do you feel when you get back on a schedule?