Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Gum Situation

You ever have one of those days where it just disappears from you? Whew! I know today was certainly one of those days.

As of today, I am officially out of gum.

I know, this isn't terrifying to you. Eh, it's gum you say. However for me, it's a big deal.
I'm constantly chewing gum, and it's because I'm constantly in a munchy state. I like having a sweet taste in my mouth to occupy it.

For Christmas, I received a giant pack o' gum. That pack is empty. Yes, I realize I have a problem. Will I buy more? No. I'm going to try to not spend any more money on gum. It's like cigarettes. Useless, and a waste of money. For me at least.

Hmm, this is sort of like my goal not to buy anymore soda. Which I did not forget about, but as I said before was a two-month goal. So... in a few days, we'll see how that turned out.

I'm gonna miss gum. Sigh.

Are you a gum chewer? Fruity or minty? I prefer fruity myself, but it loses its flavor so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I hate gum. I used to feel sick if I even saw someone chewing in, but I got over it- but I could never chew it myself!

    ReplyDelete