Thursday, June 9, 2011

Studying Time, Absurdly Disorganized, and Menacing Children on Bikes

Let's make it quick here, because I have to go back to some more studying before bed.

First of all, if I end up gaining the freshmen fifteen, or at least any weight, it's going to be during this week. At least the beginning of the week. Strangely enough, I haven't necessarily been feeling hungry, but I know that I should eat. So I do. My hunger gauge gets loopy after a cold. However, with the attempt of running my meal money out, it's been difficult balancing things out. I could be imagining things, I dunno.

Next, I have heard the phrase, "There's always Facebook," or a variation of that far too often in the last two days. It's sad seeing everyone go, especially since I won't be around next year. I don't think the fact that I won't be seeing any of the people 'round here anytime soon has hit me quite yet. All I know is that I'm almost all alone in the dorms. I suppose it wouldn't matter right now since all that I've been doing is studying for the past few days.

The room situation can be named "absurdly disorganized" currently. I can't help it! (Well, I'm not sure how true that is.) Still, I've been studying a lot, and the biggest reason things are scattered are because I haven't had enough time to organize everything to look pretty. I have packed away more things.

I guess the one thing I did other than studying and taking a final today was go for a run. For some reason, I keep on deciding that it would be best to run when the sun is at its peak. Every time, I curse myself and think, "I'll never do this again!" But I do. However, with the way my schedule is changing up, I'll be able to run either early morning or in the evenings.
Random thing: Apparently little kids really hate runners. Twice I was running and went to one side, but instead of going on the other side the kid would aim their bike directly at me. Seriously! Kids on bikes are mean.

Back to studying for me, but hopefully everyone else will have a lovely evening!

What part of your life gets pushed to the side when it's big event time? For me, it's definitely cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment