Thursday, June 16, 2011

Running Rubbing and Celebrity Friend Groups

I have twenty minutes! Quick, say something witty!

I'm not sure how witty it is, but I've come to discover that seven miles worth of chafing is not a fun thing. Yeah. My inner thighs still sting. Curse that terrible running skirt!

While I was running, I decided to think about celebrities. Curious to find out what celebrities have run marathons, I've discovered that Will Ferrell and Diddy have run marathons. Cool.

Another thing that I thought about with celebrities were celebrities that I would like to be friends with. First on my list? Isaiah Mustafa. Wondering who the heck that is?

Yeah, the Old Spice Guy. I don't know what it is, but he just seems like he'd be one of the greatest people to hang out with. Just look at his name. His last name is Mustafa. Kind of sounds like Mufasa, who is bad-ass in his own way by being a lion.

Guess what he was before Old Spice? A teacher. How awesome would it be to be able to say that you took history from the Old Spice Guy?

In my little group of celeb friends would also be The Lonely Island. Anyone who acts wannabe gangsta but goofs around with it is cool in my book. Honestly, I like to sing along with Golddigger. I can relate.

The last person in my little group that I can think of for now would be Kate Micucci. Once again, another quickly musician. Hopefully she would teach me how to play the ukulele.

There are quite a few celebrities that I like, but these are celebs that I think it would be fun to hang out with. There's just a difference, but I'm not really sure what it is.

I can't believe it's already this late. Goodness.

Who would be in your Celebrity Friend Group?

No comments:

Post a Comment