Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Memories in Every Mile

So I drive my family's minivan, right?
Well, this van has become a special part of me, I suppose. I like driving it, and I don't seem to mind that it's not a cool car. I smile at the sadly duct taped mirror. I revel in the fact that the front seats are heated. I do not question the bizarre burn mark on the back seat, that no one has a clue how it got there. I simply like my ride. I'm not very good at driving little cars because I'm so used to the van. It even has a name, which it received during school this year from one of my friends.

So Penelope, I have only this to say.

What is this thing you call safety while driving?

















Nicely done on going 200,000 miles. May we drive 200,000 more. Or at least for awhile longer.

Other than that, today consisted of going to school, running, and working. Yep. And that's pretty much the idea behind tomorrow, except no running and less work. Dang, I need to make lunch and study up... bah.

What makes your car/bike/mode of transportation special?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea as to why I love my car so much, but I can definitely tell you that I am 100% irrationally attached and that I have zero feelings of affection for Marcus' car in comparison...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete