Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beauty Pageants and Scale Speak

Well, Blogger was having issues while I was trying to update last night, so last night's post has been posted tonight.
The weekend, it starts tonight! Yes! And, considering the fact that we get Monday off, it's a four day weekend!

Speaking of the weekend, interestingly enough a family friend is participating in the Miss Oregon pageant this weekend. I've never known anyone who's been in one of these pageants, and I wonder what it's like to participate in something like that. I do like to dress up. I'd just need to get some abs. Speaking of which...

I'm thinking something is up with my body. My weight has been fluctuating like crazy, daily. So the whole thing started last Sunday, and I saw that my weight was quite a bit higher than usual. (I weigh myself weekly, mainly because my runner's log has a section for it and training screws up my appetite.) Because I let a thing like this get to me, I decided to watch where the scale was headed for the week. I've seen it go down and up in pounds. And I don't believe that I've been eating that much to cause such a stir. Something doesn't seem right, but I could be paranoid.

That's all from me tonight!

Have you ever seen/participated in a beauty pageant?

No comments:

Post a Comment