Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking at IDs

First final tomorrow.... If I don't have an A in the class that is. If I do, don't have to take it, aw yeah.

Today was one of those days where I was constantly going all day. I can't even believe how late it is, since it feels like it was just morning. Just a lot of studying, but I still feel like I didn't learn anything. Hmm.

Something I did that did not involve finals was go to the health center to work out. I keep all of my identification in my wallet, and my WOU id is necessary to get into the health center. When I went to grab my id, I almost swiped my new U of O id. Talk about awkward.

I've actually been thinking about my ids a lot lately, so I've decided to take a look at them. Don't worry, all of the important stuff is covered:

First is my driver's license. I had had my hair in braids before this was taken, hence the wavy hair. I look like my sister. Too bad I lost my old license, because my picture was a lot better.
Next is the WOU id. It's so...plain. This picture was taken right after I had gotten a haircut, and bangs were a new phenomenon.
Last one is the U of O, obviously. Probably the fanciest of my identifications? I think so. You know how I was feeling sick on my orientation day? This picture was taken right when the sickly feeling was starting to creep up on me. Oh, what an awesome time to take a picture. My mom also commented on how I kind of look like I'm not wearing anything. I did not think that one through.

It's just a weird feeling to have all of these different ids in my wallet. It feels like they don't belong all in the same space in my wallet.

That's pretty much all I can tell ya that's on my mind. Not a lot else other than the current situation.

Do you have multiple ids? Which one do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you that my college ID and my Passport don't look anything like I do now. As for my license, we're in a pretty good place!

    ReplyDelete