Saturday, June 4, 2011

Feeling Bleh and High School Graduations

I'll be frank. I'm not feeling the greatest. I was hoping that perhaps my snot filled throat and nose would magically be clear of the goop. That really only works if you get sleep if it does work, and I did not get much sleep. Therefore, feeling kind of blah.

Today was my high school's graduation, which meant stopping by a few graduation parties for congrats to a few of the folks I know. Now, I've come back to town since I graduated of course, but I haven't really seen anyone from town since then. It's a weird experience I don't really know how to describe it, but it just feels like you don't fit in as well as you used to. I suppose that should be obvious, but just how much you don't fit it makes it feel so strange.

Since I can't think much, and I'm off again, that's all I have to say for the evening. No questions, I just hope everyone has a lovely night.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely bizarre to go back. Not because it's bad, but because so very quickly, you and everyone you know have managed to travel down totally separate paths.

    ReplyDelete