Monday, August 1, 2011

Spanish 203: Bring on the Homework

It's August? Did I miss something? No, that's just how time rolls ain't it? Yeah...

As I've mentioned many times before, today was the start of the last part of summer Spanish. It's a good thing for sure.
One of the changes that has happened is now there's a new professor. For the last two terms, I had a professor who was quite nice. She didn't really give us homework except for big projects, and it was very relaxed. This term? I'm a little worried. Mondays and Wednesdays are my more relaxed days because I don't have work.
I've been working on homework for most of the afternoon. I don't have that same time tomorrow. It's a little worrisome.
Three weeks though? Ah, I can make it.

I think that's one of the things that makes me the most excited about actual work though, you know? You don't get homework. Oh sure, there are jobs where you have to take work home with you, there's no denying that. However, you're getting paid to complete that work right? Probably would make homework more enjoyable if you were getting paid to do it.

What's something that makes work better than school to you? What's something that makes school better than work to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment