Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Ugly Side of Running and School is Out For the Summer

Today on my run, I felt something under my sports bra. I pulled my shirt and looked down to see a bug had somehow crawled into the space between my boobs. Remember when I said that running was sexy? Scratch that.

Well, it still is. Maybe. Maybe just marathon training is not sexy. Bugs sticking to me, coming to work covered in sweat, making sure I eat the right things before runs to make sure I don't have issues, effed up feet. These are all things that are not attractive. The feeling of strength is, but the rest? Not so much.

Half marathon training, you were cool with me. No disgusting issues there. Ah well.

School is out for the summer! Sounds weird, huh? I am all done though, and super excited. Today was my last day of Spanish, and now I never have to take it again. Unless... I want to. However, Spanish is a lot of busy work. I'm not sure I'm up to another year of it.

It's weird though, because now I'm going to have quite a bit of free time. Spanish took up a lot of time, especially with the commute. I'm not complaining.

Welp, that's all from me this evening, because I have to get up early tomorrow. On the day after I get done with school. Odd.

What part of working out grosses you out the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment