Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shopping and Such

Whoa! Today has been quite the day! It's been a shopping day, that's for sure.
Stopped at the running store for another pair of shoes. My old ones are almost at 500 again! Probably in a week and a half, they will be. Goodness. I decided to stray away from my Mizunos to some New Balance. Are they good? They feel more pillowy. I hope that's not a bad thing.
Next was to visit my little baby cousins. My cousin who was with me at the time and I drove over to play with them until their parents came home. Don't worry, they were with my aunt and my mum. After their parents returned, it was time for shopping with mom and auntie.
My mom loves buying clothes. I do too, but I always feel a little anxious about it. I'm my dad's daughter, so I'm kind of frugal. Even when someone else is buying. Especially then, because I start feeling kind of guilty. She's told me a million times not to, but old habits die hard. I suppose the school clothes argument still holds valid

We were offered tickets to go to a concert out in the country, so my cousin and I headed to it right after shopping. Now, we're in a big ol' field listening to some tunes.  Eventful day, but in a good way.

What excuses do you give yourself to go shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment