Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scandia Fun Run

Well now, it can't be this late already, can it?
Hm. I suppose it can. Anywho!

Recently I decided to sign up for a little fun run today call the Scandia Run, as I mentioned yesterday. Indeed, it was quite lovely. Very flat, and for most of the race we ran past never ending fields of lavender. How lovely.

I managed to finish in 51:44, which is crazy for me! Somehow I always end up running races so much faster than my training pace. Then again, I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to do it.

Yes, I was able to enjoy a meat pie afterwards. And it was amazing.

Well. I was going to write more, but I've completely lost my train of thought. What can you do, eh? I'm going to run my long run tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. See y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post-race snap, lady! And congrats on the time - while I know that you're meant to run faster during a race, I never know what pace I'm actually trying to go for. I just...do it.

    ReplyDelete