Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Old Hobbies Become the Quest of Today

My sister called me to listen to her figure out Netflicks. Yeah. Then she went on to say how much she loves anything British. Seriously, she does. Apparently.

I've mentioned before how I used to be a pretty big nerd. I used to draw a lot, read comics all of the time... Yeah. As time has past, I haven't read many comics. I haven't drawn much. Just a little disappointing.

However, with the new Spiderman coming out, I was intrigued. I decided to try to find a copy, so I ventured over to the comic book store.

When I used to buy comic books of any kind, I went to Borders. Now that they're closing, I knew that they wouldn't have what I was looking for.

Bookstores are always fun to wander around in, and comic book stores are no exception. You always find the strangest things, comic books about things you had no idea there were comics about.

Did you know there's a comic book for the story of William and Kate? Yeah, I didn't either.

Unfortunately, there were no copies available. What can you do, right? I did manage to get a new baking stone today though! (Not at the comic book store, mind you.)

Other than that, I'm just a little grumpy but I'm not going to get into that. It's not that hard to guess if you really think about it. Eh, what can you do, right?

What's something nerdy you like?

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I just love reading fantasy books. Nerd-central. Right here.

    ReplyDelete