Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Thoughts, Art Displays and School Worries

My room mate never seems to turn the light on whenever she's in the room. If I turn on the light if I'm in the room before her, it's fine, but she never turns it on if she's in the room. I wonder why this is. I would say perhaps it's an emotional thing, but it could also be because she's lazy. I can not say.

I don't think I'm cool enough to be in my age group, or at least a college student. That is because I do not own a pair of TOMS. Perhaps something to invest in in the future? We'll see.

I've had two opposing dreams about the same test. In one of the dreams, I received a D on the test, and it was terrible. The other dream, I received 100%. Both of these ideas I knew were delusions, but I was still stressing until I got the test back today. I ended up doing quite well, but not that well.

Random thoughts that pass through my head like this make me think I should get a Twitter, because that's basically what it is, right? Then I go through the struggles of trying to think of a good name, and pass the idea by.

One thing that I'm definitely going to miss about this campus are the awesome art projects that the art students put outside of the art building from time to time.



Many of the things I have seen I would like to steal away for myself...

...but you knew that.

On the subject of schools, for I think the first time on Friday I became terrified of transferring schools. It could be possibly because of the feeling sick factors coming into play, but I think it's a lot more than that. For instance, I'm worried that I'm going to get lost all of the time. I'll be late to classes, and be locked out or something. Also, I've done quite well in school at WOU, but how am I going to do at U of O? With bigger classes, will they be a lot harder for me? Will I be completely forgotten in the classroom setting? I really don't think I'd like that. One of the bigger things that I should be worrying about is living arrangements, but I've been worrying more about getting projects for school done right now. Livin' in the moment I guess... except for those other worries.

It is Monday, so I guess the lesson for the day is... from Bridesmaids. That lesson is food poisoning is kind of like that, except maybe less graphic.
Yeah, don't have much in that subject. And I'm done talking about food poisoning now.

How do you deal with the fear of the unknown future?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest, I absolutely don't get TOMS. I don't think they're attractive and if I wanted to donate money/goods to the less fortunate, I would just do so.

    As for the unknown? I usually try to ignore it for as long as possible. I'm a little bit like an ostrich with my head in the sand. No shame, lady.

    ReplyDelete