Thursday, May 19, 2011

Missing Class, Orientation and a Sense of Direction

It feels like a Friday night. Alas, it is Thursday.
Part (and the main reason) that it feels like a Friday is because I am not at the dorms tonight. I will not be going to class tomorrow either. What's this? Hannah skipping a class? That's not like her at all!

Really, it's not like me to be missing class. I think tomorrow will be the first day of class that I ever skip. Gosh, what kind of college kid am I? The reason for the missing of classes tomorrow is because I have orientation at U of O tomorrow. So... I'm missing school to learn about another school? Does that count as a good reason for missing?

If you ever got to know me in real life, you'd quickly learn that I have one of the worst sense of directions in the world. Places I've gone thousands of time are places I lose my way getting to. I know why I have problems with it though. When I was young, I never paid attention to where we were going. I never watched the pathway, I watched the sky. The trees. The people walking by. Where we were going was great, I just never seemed to care how we got there.

Today was gorgeous. It had rained earlier in the week, but I think the warm weather is... WAIT. I can't say that, because every time I've said that, it's rained again after said statement. Still... 75 was the high! 75!

I am quite tired tonight. Dunno why. Maybe because I woke up kind of early today, but I should have gotten a decent amount of sleep last night.

Do you have a good sense of direction, or a terrible sense of direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment