Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dead Week, Packing, Clothes, and Remembering Where it All Began

So it's Tuesday? Yeah, I suppose so.

Dead Week really is dead. My interactions with others have shown me how ready everyone is to be done with school. I am too, but I'm also trying to figure out classes for the summer... not sure what the best plan is. Should I go here for summer classes, which would be cheaper class wise but involve a lot of driving? Or take it where there would be less driving, no extra help and it goes for longer into the summer. I'm leaning towards the classes I'm already signed up for, but perhaps that might change. Who knows.

What was I talking about again? Oh right, Dead Week!

I've been packing away my life, which includes trying to figure out what clothes are good to pack. My realization? I am not good at packing away clothes, because I can't figure out which outfits I want to save! Goodness, I'm such a stereotypical girl. I love my clothes, what can I say?
One of the biggest problems I'm trying to think about are weather issues. This week is supposed to be raining all week. Next week is supposed to be extremely sunny. Oh Oregon.

The effects of clearing out my room are finally starting to show up, and it's really weird. I'm getting flashbacks to the very beginning of the school year, when everything was fresh and new. Oh room, despite having some problems you will be missed.

I've been chewing gum again since yesterday. Bah.

How do you decide on outfits to pack/wear for non vacation/ non everyday purposes?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a chronic over-packer so this is kind of a hard one for me. But I start by figuring out what I can't live without and then I kind of fill the rest in as I can.

    Start with staples, then figure out what will make them interesting.

    ReplyDelete