Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Defending the Room Mate and Natural Hair

My room mate was dissed by someone today. Right to me. Basically what she said was,
"She seems nice, but... there's just something I don't like about her."
The thing about that is you do NOT diss my room mate to me. It's like the sibling thing. Yes, you can bitch and moan all you want about your room mate, but when someone else gives even a little sass... Yeah, things are going down.

My hair is getting ridiculous. I need to get a haircut. The weird thing is, with my hair I never end up doing much. The one big thing that I do with my hair that doesn't come naturally is part it to the side. My hair happens to naturally part down the center, which isn't a great thing. With having dirty blond hair, my 'do with the part down the middle resembled the Hanson brothers. Now? I decided to take a look.

This is how I usually have my hair.

And this is how I really usually wear my hair.

I really should work with my hair more. I'm simply lazy. I tend to think if it doesn't frizz out like crazy, it's fine.

How do you do your hair?

1 comment:

  1. I let my hair air dry until it's damp (I run mousse through it after I step out of the shower and brush/towel it off) and then I blow it out for about 5 minutes (or whenever it's dry) using a paddle brush. Then, I spray it and set it. If you ever want to move your part around, definitely do it while you're blowing it out, because the heat will help set it and then you can give it a bit of extra spray to keep it there.

    Basically, my goal is to minimize the amount of time spent on my hair inasmuch as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete