Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Making Things Tidy, Messy and Organized All at the Same Time

So opposite effects are happening in the rooming situation as of late. Well, maybe just today.
The room mate spent the day tidying everything up. I spend part of the day tearing it apart like it was Christmas morning.


I suppose this picture seems like it only illustrates two slightly mess girls. Oh well.

The reasoning behind this? I don't recall if I've mentioned this, but my last final happens to be on the last Friday of school. This is also the day that we are meant to move out of the dorms. My final ends at two. We need to be out of here at five. Personally, I don't want to be running around like a madman for three hours trying to get my rear out of here. Honestly, it took me about three weeks to finally get all of my things in my room to my liking. ...Yeah.

The results of that were that I happend to get a full box of things out to my car already! Plus my gift for my birthday from my room mate.If you don't remember, she bought me a goose. For some reason, all of my home town friends like to buy me random things they find in thrift stores.

It may not look like much was removed from the room, but I was able to clear out most of three drawers:




Plus, that box had been under my bed. and it had quite of bit of stuff in there to begin with. Feelin' productive!

Honestly, today was extremely productive, but it just felt like I wanted to get so much more done! The days... far too short.

How soon do you get started when moving out of somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment