Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not Much Going On, Pictures and Running Situation

Sunday night? Sunday night! It felt like it was just Thursday and we were all thinking, "Wow, it feels like Friday."

Once again, it was a day of mostly sleeping, except with the added studying of Psychology. In which I did a quiz online and did splendidly on.

So today, whenever I took the chance to creep out of my bed, I would see myself in the full length mirror. I looked like one of those kids who you should send a dollar to for food. Geez. My mother agreed.

Oh! Also, I was going to post pictures yesterday, but I totally forgot! So... here you go!






I didn't even know there was an ultimate Frisbee league.
 Also, I'm worried about my running. Since I only ran about a mile yesterday, and didn't run today when I was supposed to run 11 miles on Saturday and 4 today, I don't know how I should run next week. Or this week I guess. I don't usually run on Mondays, but I am going to tomorrow. Then I was thinking maybe I could run my 11 on Tuesday? Or should I just wait until next Saturday for my long run?

Have a nice night!

1 comment:

  1. Repeat a week of training when you need to, keep your long runs scheduled for your long run days and if you need to subtract a mile because you're not prepared for that distance, then do so. Weekly mileage will help you just as much as those long runs.

    You'll be fine lady! Most of it's a mental thing anyway!

    ReplyDelete