Friday, May 13, 2011

Feelings of the Week and Packing Up Part 2

So blogger was glitchy last night, meaning I wasn't able to get this post up last night. I tried! Anywho, there will another post tonight!

Lately I’ve been swearing like crazy. I know that it’s not very ladylike, but I simply can’t help it. I blame television.

Today was part two of the packing up situation. There was a good amount of work done, and there have been many drawers cleaned out. It may seem a bit crazy getting stuff put away already, but I know that it’s going to be a process. If I have some free time, I should use it being productive, right?
Ugh. For the past week I have been feeling bloated and ravenous all of the time. I can’t stand it. I’m hoping it’ll go away by next week…
Also, I think I did something to my wrist. I don’t know what, but whenever I move it certain ways, it gets a twinge of pain. Oh boy.
Not much to say for the day! Just been busy and productive!

What are some habits you’ve had lately?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I've taken up a new habit specifically lately, but I do know that I've been a little ball of stress for the last week, so I'm trying to nip that in the bud as best I can.

    ReplyDelete