Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keywords, Registering, and Sunlight

Random thing, but on my mind: I like to look at what brings people to my blog right? These are the words that bring people here:

Ever since that post in December, that's all that brings people here. Fat squirrels. There way a week where the keywords "People in the King's Speech from Harry Potter" was in there, but it was fleeting. I guess I bring classiness, don't I?

Today I registered for classes at U of O... while in the WOU library. It felt kind of ridiculous, but I was already there, you know?

I don't think I can deal with how bright it is outside considering what time it is. I look outside thinking, "I've got plenty of time to get things done this evening!" In all actuality, it's already nine and I've only got a few more hours to get things done if I want a decent amount of sleep.
Oh, with getting things done, lately I feel like I am getting things done... but it's very very slowly. I spent hours in the library today on something that really should have taken much less time. Also why I ended up registering in there. I suppose this really shouldn't be considered a bad thing if I'm getting things done, but there's also the problem of deadlines coming up. Friday is looming, and that project is due soon. Augh.

Before I forget, anyone and everyone who lurks/ever has read my blog, check out Kat's three year blog anniversary giveaway! Three years, wild!

How are you adjusting to the brighter evenings? Is it a good thing or a bad thing for your scheduling?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, lady!

    I absolutely adore having sunlight later - it lets me relax a little bit more in the evenings because I don't feel like I need to race against the clock!

    ReplyDelete