Sunday, September 11, 2011

Prepping for School

I move into my first apartment in a couple of days. That thought is bizarre to me.

The difference between how packed and ready I am this year as compared to last year is wild. I remember that I started packing up for college as soon as that graduation cap flew off my head last year, and was all done by the end of the month. This year, I've hardly got anything done. I packed a few things earlier, but the majority of my packing just started this evening. Preparation at its finest, eh?

It's weird because it feels like it should be a new start since it's a new school, but... at the same time, it's like I've already done this before. There are just a few tweaks. Like a much bigger school. Plus not in a dorm. Plus I won't know anyone. Honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about the whole situation.

Other than that, my room looks like my closet threw up everywhere. (classy) That's what happens when you're in the process of organization. Still, I feel gross being in a gross room. Ah well.

Did your college prep change each year? How did it change?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have no idea why your blog hasn't been loading for me lately (I was about to call you out on mine!), but I haven't forgotten about you, lady!!!

    I feel like as college progressed, I became more methodical about my packing and settling in and thus was able to procrastinate longer on both :)

    ReplyDelete