Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Truth About the Apartment

"You can only go up. You can only go up from here."

That's what I keep telling myself. Because I've been denying it, and blocking out the negative thoughts. The truth is, my apartment isn't that great. As soon as someone else said how bad it was, I realized that they were saying all of the things I was saying in the back of my mind. I just didn't want it to be true.

There are some good things, like I have a lot of closet space and my own bathroom. On the flip side, the apartment reeks. The main reason for that is that my room mates are slobs, and bigger than my last one. They leave food out, they stink up the apartment... I'm Febreezin' that junk up.

Why did I choose such a bad apartment? Mainly I was scared of not having a place to live for school. It had taken me so long to find out if I was actually accepted, I wasn't sure if there would be any places available. Honestly, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

So my room is clean. I just need to decorate it. I'm just stressed and tired. And gosh darnit, I've been trying so hard not to complain here, but I'm just letting my thoughts fly.

Have you ever had a crappy living arrangement? What did you do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment