Saturday, September 17, 2011

Family Closeness and a Race

I can't believe that it's already so late. Gosh, I'm tired.

Today we all went to a potluck. By we, I mean my cousins and I. The potluck involved relatives that I knew... sorta.

I have a good relationship with most of my family. I'm really close with quite a lot with my cousins. However, there are some family members that I'm not that close with. You see, I've got a huge family if you count all of the second cousins and all that jazz. Therefore, it's hard to get connected with all of my family members, especially since there are some family members that I don't even realize are related to me. It gets confusing. Heck, I can't even remember all of the names of all of my second cousins. I can't even remember the names of people that I meet everyday. It's a problem.

I know the faces, just not the names. Am I the only one with this problem?

Well, the other big plans for this weekend is a race tomorrow. Nothing big, just a 5k. It's the Race for the Cure, and my family has been doing it for years. It's odd, because I have to run two extra miles afterwards for my running schedule... so there's that. Also, we have to wake up at 5:30. Augh.

Are you close to your extended family?

No comments:

Post a Comment