Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting Ready for the School Year

Things are looking up. Once again, a post was almost forgotten due to another football game, but I digress.

What I'm talking about is the fact that the apartment is getting clean. That the roommates are working on it. Now that there's less stress about the apartment, giving me time to worry about the fact that school starts on Monday. It's just a wild feeling. Today I timed how long it takes to walk to my classes from my apartment, the nerd I am. I'm surprising close to all of them, but compared to WOU, it's far. Speaking of which, the media advisor called me today.  Yes, the WOU one. He was calling to give info to all of the sophomores... while I walked through the entrance of the main U of O building. Talk about awkward. 

I'm not quite sure how to feel about the new school year. Am I supposed to feel like a freshman? Or just that I've done this before. Really, I'm just hoping to get involved with some groups. I'm not sure of the greatest way to make new friends, but that's got to be one way.

So two biggest concerns: making friends and doing well in school. I suppose all I can do is try.

For any transfer students: His did you adjust to your new school? For the rest of y'all: How do you make friends?

1 comment:

  1. I think when you're making new friends, you just have to be bold. Whatever you do, pinky promise you wont be a Wallflower, lady!

    ReplyDelete