Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adventures in Seattle

Goodness. There are many things to talk about, but it would be better if I had pictures. Ah well. Let's summarize the day, shall we?

  • Went on a run through the hilliest landscape I've ever seen
  • Explored Seattle, including Pike Place
  • Bought a vendor an ice tea
  • Had a sandwich leak in my already dying bag (need a new one)
  • Bought fancy cheese
  • Went to the top of the Space Needle for the first time in my life
  • Walked all over Seattle
  • Went to the original Nordstrom
  • Had a delicious dinner of fancy cheese, bakery bread, and nice salami
  • Finished off the night with a slice of peanut butter chocolate pie.
Really, that's all I can say for now. Tomorrow, we go farther up north yet again!

Have any fun events during this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment