Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pre Move-In Jitters

This week has officially become the week of moving. This time, it was moving my sister to her apartment. Yes, fun times.
When helping friends move, there are usually a couple of benefits. Maybe some lunch or something, right? Moving family means you do it, or you're a bitch. It's just how things go. What can you do?

It's weird going from a room mate that you've known for years to room mates that you didn't know until you decided to room together. I mean, I'm not even living there yet, and I still don't know how to correctly interact with them. When hearing the two of them talking in Chinese the few times I've been there, I wonder what they're talking about. Is it something I did?

How is it going to be when I move in, you know? I have no idea.

I started thing about this when seeing my sister interact with her room mate. Now, she's not close with her room mate, but she at least had connections with the person before moving in. I suppose it's all part of living with other people.

Who's the strangest room mate you've ever had?

1 comment:

  1. I lived with a sorority sister for the summer and I didn't know her super well. The first time I was watching TV and she walked into the room and started rubbing lotion all over post-shower? It was maybe a little bit too much too fast.

    By that, I mean I didn't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete