Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life Unsettled

Day two of school! Which included Economics. And it's already got me stressing. We've already started going through the information super fast, although at the same time, I'm pretty sure I understand the information. It's just when you have a class that's graded only on exams and quizzes, you start to worry.

Really, I can't think right now. Nothing in my life is settled. My room isn't settled. My apartment isn't settled. My classes aren't settled. Nothing is completed right now, and it's stressing me out. I just want one thing to be done, that's all. One little thing checked off of my list. But the list keeps growing, and I can't keep up. I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Meh, live in controlled chaos! Get yourself organized first because you won't be able to properly study until you are organized. You have plenty of time before exams. Let your adviser and registrar handle the classes if there's nothing you can do.

    There's only so much you can force to settle down. Most things settle when they want.

    Don't worry, you won't sink!

    ReplyDelete