Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just a Few Little Things

Welp, I suppose I have a few things to talk about, so let's get started shall we?

First of all, there is an epidemic going on in the blog world. (In the blogs I read, anyway.) First there was Ashley, the very sporty blogger who got into a terrible accident on her bike. Now Kat, who was training for a marathon has been injured! It's scary seeing people who inspire you to reach for big goals get injured. It's not like they're not human, but still it feels like it shouldn't happen.
But seriously, if you're blog-savvy, you should go wish them well.

Today was the Race for the Cure, and it was quite lovely. Cold, but lovely. Truth be told, my favorite part of the race is seeing the huge crowd of people running in the street. It's just a wave of people.


It's strange to be home still, because the majority of FB statuses that I've been seeing have to do with moving in and such. Did I catch on the wave late or something? Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I've been in school all summer. Well, I'll be there by at least Wednesday.
Wait a tic... School's already that close? Goodness, I don't feel ready at all!

I know there were other things that I was going to talk about, but right now I'm completely exhausted. I think I'm going to sleep in forever tomorrow.

I hope everyone ends up having a lovely evening!

1 comment:

  1. xo!

    Race for the Cure is a MAJOR wave of people - I think that's what makes it so fun.

    I had no idea that people were moving in still? I think I would be just tired of it at this point.

    ReplyDelete