Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to Classes

I'm ready to pass out, and it's only 10. Geez, I feel like an old person. Especially since I hear people whooping and all energized at this time of night.

Today was the first day of classes! And somehow, I feel like I'm a freshman again. It's not because of the new setting either, it's because I'm in all lower level classes. All of my classes are 101s except a 201, but 90% of the class includes freshmen. Ah well.

One of the things I kept on doing today was simply looking behind me at all of the people sitting in the big lecture halls. Compared to a small school like WOU, seeing something like that is incredible.

As for the home front, things still aren't finished being set up. I know, I know, but I've been running errands and all that jazz. Cooking dinner alone took out a huge chunk of time. Then again, I do have what appears to be enough chicken to last me for a week. Feeds four? Maybe with smaller chicken breasts. (I have issues with cooking, we already know this.)

For now, I must sign off. Economics at eight? I'm just scared about the Economics part.

Did any of your years in college feel a lot different than the others, or did they all feel similar?

1 comment:

  1. In a lot of ways my years were similar but at the same time, each one was absolutely different. I don't know how to put my finger on it, but they were each colorful and wonderful in their own way.

    ReplyDelete