Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Turn to the Cold

Oregon has gotten the memo that it's fall. This is something that isn't a great thing to us Oregonians. We tend to spaz when we finally get sun, and when it disappears... we freak out.

One of the things that we always try to avoid when the weather gets cold again is going into hibernation mode. As much as I hoped to avoid it, today the hibernation sucked me in.

I moved slowly. I sat next to the heater. I looked at things that I needed to pack, and huddled into the couch once more.

This? This needs to stop. I'm sure that I'll be less hibernate-y once school starts, but doesn't it feel weird when it's cold again? Like we should go like the bears and rumble into caves? Why is that?

All I know is that if the patterns continue, I will become a blob encased in an over sized sweatshirt. Ridiculous.

Welp, apparently the cold weather is affecting the way I write as well. Therefore, I'm signing off for the night.

How does the colder weather affect you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord...it frosted over here last night. I'm still not really sure what to make of the situation. Right now I'm trying to mentally transition towards actioning cozy outfits and enjoying the cooler weather while it's still comfortable.

    ReplyDelete