Monday, February 28, 2011

Time Flies and Jinxing Oneself

I honestly can't believe that tomorrow is March.

March! Can you believe it? That means spring is coming as well!  What is this?

I think this week is going to be another one of those where everything just builds up to Wednesday night, and finally cools down Thursday evening. Because let's see... An exam an speech on Thursday? Oh joy.

Tonight I tried out for something! I want to keep the details on the DL for now just because I always get nervous that I'll jinx it. Think about it: You go on to everyone gloating about something, and everyone starts getting excited. Then they start pumping up for it... but then you don't get it. And they don't know why they got excited about it. Let's just say it involved impromtu singing and dancing... Yeah.

No new thing I learned from a fictional character today. I suppose I don't really have much inspiration tonight.
Night everyone!

Do you usually tell everyone about a big What-if, or do you keep it more secret in order to not jinx it?

1 comment:

  1. I keep secrets until the last minute, then I let go :)

    ReplyDelete