Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Lacklusterness of Tuesdays and Not the Best Motivator

Hello everyone! How has your Tuesday been?
The last two days seem to have flown by for me. The days have felt very fast... but it's still only Tuesday. It's the opposite effect of last week where the day felt long, but the week was short.

So yesterday as I said, I tried out for something. The something was another school play but alas... I did not receive a callback. It stinks yeah, but what can you do. The thing is, I didn't do that badly. Sure I wasn't the perfect shining star, but I did okay. I have to say, I'm getting better every time.
However, I didn't think about that when my sister laughed at me saying, "Well I guess we know that's not your forte."
Sure, I know she meant it jokingly. Plus, maybe it's not my best talent. But I do not like to have my interests laughed at and completely shot down.
Let's be honest. There's probably no way I could make a career out of acting. But can't I have a hobby? Pish. Besides, the only way I could get better is by try, trying again.

Ranting aside, it's been kind of an eh day. Nothing too exciting, nothing out of the ordinary. It's a Tuesday. Has it ever been the day of epic occurances? (Other than my birth. I feel like my tuesdays should be greater due to that one aspect.)

I feel like I'm back in my winter break funk of not knowing what to write. Writer's block? Perish the thought!

Has your Tuesday had any epic occurances?

1 comment:

  1. My Tuesday was definitely uneventful. They're the new Monday, really.

    ReplyDelete